These days, being in shape is the new mantra..Regardless of age or gender, we all want to fit into our favourite dress and most of us are willing to hit the gym and sacrifice our favourite sweet delicacy for it.
This is corroborated by the increasing number of health clubs and nutritionists in your town.
But often it is seen that despite all the sweat and struggle, there will be certain fat deposits which refuse to melt. Examples are love handles, areas like the abs, face/neck, back, knees, calves, back rolls despite making all the possible efforts will not get the desired and natural shape.
How to tackle this?
What is LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction is a process of removing excessive fatty deposits from your body. It is also known as lipoplasty. This surgical procedure helps in the elimination of fat from the individual parts of the body like love handles, abdomen, thighs, arms, chin etc.
There are few methods which are technically used for Liposuction surgery.
Following are some of the Techniques used for Liposuction:
a) Tumescent liposuction: In this process before removing the fat local anesthesia is injected by the surgeon into the patient’s body. This helps in removing the fat easily without having the maximum blood loss and reduces the pain throughout the surgery and after the surgery as well.
b) Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL): In this procedure, high ultra sonic sound waves are transmitted to the body to decompose the fat in a liquid form which is further taken off outside the body through the cannula.
This technique is best suited for the areas like the upper back or male breast which have more tissue.
c) Laser-assisted liposuction: In this technique, laser is used to remove the fat under local anesthesia. The laser heats up the fat and melts it down in a semi soft tissue which is easy to extract through a cannula. After this surgery patient can maintain the new body shape through proper diet and exercise.
The cost for the Liposuction surgery differs widely.The total estimate for the treatment depends on a number of factors like the type of surgery, part of the body, experience of the surgeon, Patient comfort, the geographical location of the clinic etc.
Recovery after the operation depends on the patient’s body as well as healing characteristics and the type of surgery that the patient opted for. Normally it may take four to six weeks for proper healing.
Here are some benefits of Liposuction.
- 1) Secure removal of unwanted fat.
- 2) Enhancement in the presence of cellulite.
- 3) Shaping of body parts that don’t get affected even after regular exercise.
- 4) Boost in boldness. It increases the confidence by shaping your body they way you want it.
- 5) Improvement in health by eradicating undesirable fat.
- 6) It helps men that suffer from gynecomastia, that is, accumulation of tissue near a man’s chest. Hence gives a boost in their confidence.
Precautions after the Treatment
- 1) Avoid strenuousexercise for 1 week. Normal jogging is fine.
- 2) Avoid travel at least for 2 weeks. Even driving is not suggested after surgery.
- 3) Avoid Alcohol for 1 week because you will be on medication and consumption of alcohol may be harmful in this period.
- 4) Wear dresses which are recommended by the doctor at least for 4-6 weeks. It will help to keep the skin compressed which also aid in consuming the liquid which was used in the surgery.
- 5) Proper diet is also very important. Avoid salty food and caffeinated drinks. It can cause swelling in the body. So it’s better to refrain yourself from these things.
INTRODUCING VASER :
ULTRASOUND ASSISTED LIPOSUCTION IN LUDHIANA.
Vaser Liposuction is one of the latest and most advanced forms of liposuction. It this procedure, stubborn FAT pockets in specific body areas is removed and at the same time using special skill and techniques the area is contoured to achieve a near perfect shape and contour
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction is a latest and most advanced form of liposuction. It is also known as high definition Liposuction.
Vaser is an ultrasound based technology; it produces sound waves that help with melting of the fat inside the body. The melted fat is then sucked out of the body area. It is also the safest technology available today, as the vaser has the capability to differentiate FAT from tissues, nerves, blood vessels etc and only targets the FAT. Making it the safest method to perform liposuction. Vaser Liposuction is an US FDA approved and used extensively to achieve good contours and muscle definition.
We are the only liposuction clinic in Ludhiana and Punjab with the original VASER, providing you the best that liposuction can offer in Ludhiana.
Vaser Liposuction Features:
- 1) Safest and most advanced form of liposuction
- 2) Differentiates between FAT and other tissues like nerves, blood vessels, etc.
- 3) Used to perform High definition liposuction and body definition
- 4) Significant and visible results in a single procedure
- 5) Removes large amount of stored and rigid fats
- 6) Emphasizes the muscle appearance
- 7) FDA approved
- 8) Can target small FAT pockets
LIPOSUCTION V/S LIPOSCULPTURE: THE CONCEPT OF 3D AND 4D LIPOSUCTION:
It is all about getting those curves and contours!
While some of you might want just the fat to melt away, others could be more ambitious.
They demand and dream for the picture perfect, curvilacious body.
If you are amongst the few and aspire to flaunt the curves with nicely shaped pectorals, six packed abs, muscular, athletic outlines demarcating your muscles; then come and ask for high definition liposculpture. Here, we behave more like sculptors or artists.
Truly, combining science and art.
This can be best achieved with Vaser as it has the property of inducing skin contraction, defining and outlining muscle groups but without causing any damage to the nearby structures.
This procedure requires deeper anaesthesia. Vaser is used to liquefy the fat from tummy, chest, around the biceps, triceps or lower limbs. The surgeon has to understand the anatomy of the muscle contour and artistically sculpt the fat out.
How is the Vaser high definition procedure carried out?
Depending on the medical condition, the procedure requires IV sedation and local anaesthesia or deeper general anaesthesia.
Pre operative marking is performed to identify the underlying muscle groups with the tendinous intersections. These are attachments of the skin to underlying muscle. Then border between different muscles are marked.
Tumescent fluid is injected , small incisions are made in hidden areas.
Vaser probe is inserted under the skin and the fat is emulsified. After all the emulsification of the fat, low power vacuum is used to remove the fat. While doing so particular attention is paid to the muscular outlines.
What is Vaser Liposelect?
It is similar to Vaser HD liposculpturing, the concept being the ultrasonic energy selectively breaks down the fatty tissue without causing damage to any other important structures like veins, nerves, muscles etc.
What is the recovery after Vaser high definition Liposculpturing?
The patients go home the same day with a dressing. Next day the dressing is removed and patient can shower. The tummy and chest nearly looks perfect next day without much bruising and swelling. We recommend using a specialized foam in a specific way under a pressure garment.
Most patients after a rest of two to three days can drive around and start working.
In 1 week time I encourage them to start moderate exercises.
What are the risks of Vaser HD liposculpturing?
The risks include seroma, infection, skin irregularities, lumpiness, burns etc. An experienced and skilled surgeon can avoid all these complications and minimize the risks
Why take Vaser Liposuction with Cocoone Refine Aesthetic Clinic?
- 1) Our reliable and experienced cosmetic surgeon,Dr. Prerna Mittal, one of the best liposuction surgeons in Ludhiana and Punjab, can help you garner the full benefits of Vaser Liposuction with minimal risk of post-surgery complications.
- 2) We are presently the only liposuction clinic in Ludhiana and Punjab to have the original US FDA approved, patented Vaser.
- 3) The best practice followed at Cocoona Refine before surgery is to have a thorough consultation with our surgeon to understand the risks, recovery time and costs associated with the procedure.
- 4) We make an effort to make sure that you understand the options before choosing a surgical procedure for fat reduction In addition, consult with the specialized surgeon to understand the risks of Liposuction for your health. Some people react well to a procedure like Liposuction while others develop complications. The right information can help you make an informed decision so you can garner the look you want painlessly.