Modern women are a sign of developing nation and they believe in contributing their best to the society. Society’s perception has changed manifolds towards women’s growth. Women are also making their mark in almost every field. Be it a glamorous career or an athletic field women are giving their best in it. They are conquering all odds which are obstructing them to achieve their goals. But still, there are some women who have a low self-esteem due to their physical appearance and that thwarts them from achieving their dreams.
Having a great personality and attitude helps anyone a lot to achieve their target. Sometimes maintaining a good personality is a complex task. Many women face personality issues because of their figure only. Most common figure problem that a woman faces is the bust size. Breast size is determined by several factors like hormonal changes, weight gain and loss, diet and lifestyle activities which affect the health cycle.
Breasts have been synonymous to a woman’s beauty since centuries. But sometimes having a large breast size is also a dilemma. Woman with a large breast size faces many problems like low self esteem and confidence, reluctance to socialize etc. Problems like neck and back pain, limitations to physical activities, shoulder pain, rashes these are some other major problems a woman has to face with bigger breasts.
But every problem has a solution and woman with an unwanted large bust size need not lose heart. Their problem has an answer in the name of Breast Reduction.
What is Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)?
Breast Reduction is a surgical process in which the breast size is reduced by removing the extra fat or excess glandular tissues to achieve the desired breast size according to the body proportion.
The objective of the surgery is to provide the desired breast size to a woman with improvement or eradicating of the health problems related with macromastia. The main thing is to understand is how much you want to remove and how much you want to leave because that part can be molded and shaped into the breast mound.
Breast Reduction can help you in many ways like:
- 1) The main objective to have a perfect size breast can be achieved through this surgery.
- 2) It is the permanent solution for the neck and back pain which a patient faces because of large breast size.
- 3) It will help the patient to participate in physical activities regularly which other she was not able to do because of the bust size.
- 4) It enhances the personality and helps to boost up the confidence.
- 5) It will help the patient to get an attractive look and allow them to wear their desirable cloths.
- 1) Patient has to avoid smoking and alcohol for some time. It can cause breathing problem.
- 2) Avoid physical activity for some weeks after the surgery. Involving yourself in physical activities can damage the stitches which can cause clotting and infection.
- 3) Patient has to take proper care while bathing to avoid infection. Dry up the area properly to avoid chances of infection.
- 4) Avoid sleeping on stomach. Choose a proper sleeping posture at least for 4-6 weeks.
- 5) Take proper care of the swelling at least for 4-6 weeks post surgery. Swelling is an issue which patient has to face after every surgery. The patient should deal with it calmly and patiently.
These are some precautions which patient should take care of to heal the surgical wounds easily and quickly.
We at Refine Aesthetic Clinic provide the best solution for Breast Reduction. We believe that woman should always look good with an excellent personality and that nothing should deter her from having that. Our surgeons have a good experience in this field which helps the patient to achieve the desired shape and size for the breast. If you are hassled by a large bust size then going for Breast Reduction would be a great decision. We guide our patients at every stage by sharing the best knowledge about Reduction Mammaplasty. It will definitely enhance your personality and give a boost to your self-esteem to stand out in the society proudly and confidently.