Dr Prerna Mittal is a board certified plastic surgeon who practises general aesthetic and reconstructive surgery and offers both surgical and non-surgical procedures at her practice.
Her specialist interest areas are aesthetic breast, body contouring and laser surgery. The day surgery facility is an ideal enviornment for breast augmentation and mastopexy, breast reduction, treatment of male gynaecomastia, liposuction and body contouring and minimally invasive facial surgeries.
She has a specialist interest in body contouring after weight loss, liposuction and ‘mummy make overs’
She has training in bothcontemporary and state-of-the-art laser for hair reduction, acne scars, pigmentation, and tattoo removal, photo rejuvination laser therapy .
Her enthusiasm to advance her skills has been evidenced by her many observiships to world respected plastic surgery units.
She has been the first to introduce some of the finest technologies in the region and has been gaining recognition for the same.
As a strong supporter of womens social and health matters, she wishes to develop her practice to advocate for such issues and become affiliated with established relevant organisations
Her ethos is one of creating a practice of surgical excellence whilst providing compassion in a caring professional enviornment. Her clinic excels on the fact that her team are warm friendly and caring and have trained extensively in the treatments provided.
Undergraduate & Post Graduate Training
- 1999-2004: MBBS from SGRD Institute of Medical Sciences&Research
- 2005-2008: General Surgical Residency Christian Medical Hospital, Ludhiana
- 2009-2012: MCh plastic surgery Christian Medical Hospital, Ludhiana
- April 2013: Certificate Course in Aesthetic lasers – Lumenis Mumbai
- June 2013: Workshop in Neuromodulators, botox and fillers Allergan Delhi
- January 2017: ISAPS Aesthetic Course in Facial Dissection Belgium.
- June 2017 General Aesthetic Surgery – Dr. KS Bhangoo Buffalo, USA
- October 2017 Training in body contouring – Dr Sanjay Parashar Dubai
- April 2018: Advanced training in aesthetic breast and facial surgery -Dr Ruth Graf, Curitiba, Brazil
- May 2018 Body Contouring & Rhinoplasty – Dr Al Aly Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- 2007: Best poster award International Colorectal Surgery Conference Christian Medical Hospital Ludhiana
- 2008 Prize for best resident in Academic Achievement
Introduced first triple wavelength technology (SOPRANO ICE PLATINUM) for permenant reduction by laser in Punjab
Dr. Prerna Mittal
M.Ch in Plastic Surgery from CMCH Ludhiana in 2012
Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic transformation is an all-in one centre for Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Dental, Orthopaedic, Weight Loss surgery and Dietary services. Founded by the best plastic surgeon in Dubai, Dr. Sanjay Parashar – we aim to provide the best quality care in a safe, relaxed and comfortable environment for everyone! Our services are very popular and have attracted numerous multi cultural nationalities around the world. People trust Cocoona for their Body, Skin & Hair enhancement solutions. For any plastic surgery procedures in Dubai, you need look no further. A well balanced professional team of doctors, therapists, nurses, patient coordinators, front desk and customer service staff gives our patients a world class experience in pre and post surgery care. Our team is perfectly equipped to give you the best possible treatment, by utilizing ultra-advanced equipment, state of the art facilities and futuristic procedures. We strongly believe in the motto “Quality and better service” will win customers. Meet our team for an expert advice on our specialties. Take care of your body; it’s the only place you live.
- GULFPLAST 1997 : Award of Merit GCC Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- 6th INDO-AMERICAN Plastic Surgery Camp 2003.
- IPRAS 2009 – The 15th World Congress of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery New Delhi, India.
- 50 SAF Plast Con Goldern Jubilee Department of Burns, Plastic & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Nominated and Won 3rd Position for Arab Achievement award as Leader in Healthcare in 2009.
- Received Award “Global Business and Excellence Service awards 2013” for Cocoona in India.
- Nominated for Excellence in Surgical Services award & Excellence in patient Centered care award-Arab health award 2010.
- Nominated for Hind Ratan Award in in 2008 by Indian Government for Achievement by NRI Indian overseas.
Memberships and Participation with Organizations
- ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery).
- ASPS ( American Society of Plastic Surgeons).
- APSI (Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- IAAPS (Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons).
- ASI ( Association of Surgeons of India).